The winning design will be printed on over 1,000 Walk T-Shirts that will be proudly worn by qualifying participants. (The shirt can only be earned by registering at Walk4theAnimals.com and raising a minimum of $150 for the Walk.) The winner will receive VIP Treatment on Walk Day including award and stage recognition, VIP Parking and VIP Tent Access. What better way to show your talent?
Here are the rules required for entry:
- Shirt design must include dogs only. As much as we love our cats and other small pets, we discourage their participation in the Walk for their safety.
- All dogs portrayed in the design must be wearing a collar, tag and leash (if walking).
- Dogs cannot be shown in any negative situations that would be potentially harmful in real life.
- The Walk for the Animals and VCA Animal Hospital logos must be incorporated into the design.
- Design setting should be in line with the Walk for the Animals event.
- We would prefer all art is submitted electronically in vector format with separated colors, but we can help if needed. Slight differences in original art may occur. Maximum amount of colors used is six (6) including white.
- Winning artist agrees to sign a waiver to allow the Humane Society of Broward County use of their design, free of charge, for printing and promotional purposes. Artist will receive credit on all prints and posts.
- All designs must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 6, 2021. Include artist’s name, address, phone number and email address. We will send an email confirming receipt. Submissions can be sent in jpg, png or pdf formats.
- Winning artist will submit a live, hi-res layered vector art file within 7 days of notification. Artist must agree to work with printer if slight changes are necessary for printing. If not received, an alternate winner may be chosen due to stringent print deadlines. (Remember: we can help!)
- All entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges and will be based on:
- Relevance to the Event
- Adherence to the Humane Society of Broward County’s Mission Statement
- Winner will be contacted by phone and/or email and must agree to allow their photo to be used for promotion and recognition. Although we would like to present the winner’s award at the Walk for the Animals in Downtown Fort Lauderdale on March 5, 2022, attendance is not mandatory.
For all questions or inquiries, please contact us at 954-266-6817 or email email@example.com.