Purrs and Tales
In the Purrs & Tales program children will have a chance to come to the shelter and read to our adoptable cats. This program is designed to create a stress free and non-judgmental environment for children to practice their reading. Not only are the children able to develop their reading skills and boost self-esteem, but also provide valuable socialization and love to the shelter cats.
The program will be offered throughout the school year and children must be signed up to attend. Children from the ages of 5-15 years old are allowed to come to the shelter to read books of their choice to the cats in one of the community cat rooms. Spots are limited so sign up early!
- Refund for registered dates will be given if 72 hours’ notice is given.
Change of date/time:
- If you need to switch dates or times please contact Katie, 954.266.6875.
- Ability to switch is subject to availability and must be done 72 hours before each session that you are signed up for.
If you have any questions please contact Katie at 954.266.6875 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a response in your inbox within 2 business days, please check your junk/spam folder.
Register for Purrs & Tales
Please choose a session date and time
2019-2020 Purrs and Tales session is over.
Please check back in August to register for a 2018-19 Session.
- October 15, 2019 from 4:00 – 4:45pm: Register now
- October 15, 2019 from 5:00 – 5:45pm: Register now
- December 17, 2019 from 4:00 – 4:45pm: Register now
- December 17, 2019 from 5:00 – 5:45pm: Register now
- February 18, 2020 from 4:00 – 4:45pm: Register now
- February 18, 2020 from 5:00 – 5:45pm: Register now
- April 21, 2020 from 4:00 – 4:45pm: Register now
- April 21, 2020 from 5:00 – 5:45pm: Register now