Spend an evening at the Humane Society of Broward County while enjoying drinks, light snacks and snuggles from adoptable animals, all while supporting the Humane Society of Broward County.
Yappy Hours are scheduled for 2 hours during the week from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM or 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM at the shelter and will include…
- Tour of the shelter and opportunity to give treats to the dogs
- Animal interaction time
- Toy making activity for dogs and cats
- Beer, wine, sodas, and light snacks
Groups are welcome to bring food in for the event or we are happy to add some pizzas to your Yappy Hour reservation. We also encourage companies to do an employee donation drive from our wish list.
Adults can also make a Yappy Hour into a birthday celebration as well…..a Yappy Birthday Party!! All of the above will be provided and the cake too.
If you do not receive a response to your inquiry within 2 business days, please check your junk/spam folder.
The Humane Society of Broward County is located at
2070 Griffin Road, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33312.
To schedule a Yappy Hour:
- Companies/groups must guarantee a minimum of 10 attendees. The maximum number of attendees is 30.
- The cost per person is $35.00*.
- If you would like to book a Yappy Hour for your company or friends, please fill out the contact form below.
- Yappy Hours can be booked during the months of September through May. June, July and August are not available for Yappy Hours.
- Only offered on weekdays.
*A non-refundable $100 deposit is required once a date is confirmed and goes towards your total amount due. The number of guests attending needs to be finalized 3 days prior to your scheduled Yappy Hour. The remaining balance will be due the day of the Yappy Hour or before; final balance is based on the finalized head count you give us.